Exam Cost: $87
Effective September 1, 2021, price will increase to $92
Spring 2022 ATI TEAS Flyer
- No refunds on testing
- Walk-In testing is not available.
- Please arrive at least 15 min before your test is scheduled to start.
- Exam must start at 8:30am or 1pm depending on your appointment. Students who are late will not be allowed to test and will have to reschedule. All fees apply.
- Bring a current, government-issued ID with a current photograph
and examinee’s signature and permanent address to exam. Without current photo ID exam will have to be rescheduled. Student IDs are not allowed. All fees apply.
- Students will need to know their ATI username and password in order to test.
**Scheduled dates are subject to change as needed.
How to Register:
- Visit the ATI Website. Please note, processing errors may occur if registration is done using a cellphone. For best results, use a desktop or laptop to register.
- Please note, ATI TEAS testing at the VC Testing Center is reserved ONLY for prospective Victoria College ADN and VN students. Scores WILL NOT be sent to other institutions.
- Create a user name and password by clicking Create an account found in the upper right corner of the website.
- Go to the Online Store and click TEAS under Register for… on the left hand side.
- Filter by TEAS for Nursing Students, USA, Texas and select the City.
- Choose a test date and click Register to go through the payment process.
The Learn More button will provide detailed information about the test day.
Once the order is complete, an email will be sent
with the confirmation and detailed information about the test date.
- Contact the VN Department to find out which program to choose.
Victoria Main Campus: (361) 582-2545
Gonzales Campus: (830) 672-7411
Hallettsville Campus: (361) 798-2289
*Students may call Client Care at 1-800-667-7531 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. central time to get assistance with ATI TEAS online registration.