Cost of Attendance

Cost of Attendance (COA) is determined annually by the Financial Aid office based on the average costs a student may pay while attending Victoria College. These average costs will vary depending on whether a student is classified as dependent or independent based on their FAFSA or TASFA, and whether their residency is In-District, Out-of-District, or Out-of-State. The costs shown are either directly payable to Victoria College, or indirectly paid as part of normal living expenses.

Estimating a student's overall Cost of Attendance enables the Financial Aid Office to determine your total financial need and offer financial aid that may cover expenses beyond tuition and fees. The Cost of Attendance is often referred to as a "budget", which your financial aid grants, scholarships, and loan offers cannot exceed.


  • In-District

  • Out-of-District


  • In-District

  • Out-of-District

Tuition & Fees: The average cost of tuition and fees for a typical student based on enrolling for 30 hours per year. The actual costs that a student incurs will vary depending on the student's degree or certificate program.

Books & Supplies: The average cost of books and supplies for a typical student for an entire academic year.

Food & Housing: A reasonable estimate of what it would cost to live in Victoria, Texas, while attending school. Actual costs may vary due to individual choices related to location and circumstances.

Transportation: Average cost of fuel, vehicle insurance and maintenance fees for a 9-month period. Actual costs may vary by individual.

Personal & Misc. Expenses: Personal care items, clothing, entertainment expenses. 


Adjusting Your Cost of Attendance

The Financial Aid office understands that there may be personal, unexpected expenses, and education costs that are not accounted for in the published Cost of Attendance. Students may submit what is known as a Special Circumstance request by completing the Cost of Attendance Adjustment form, in order for our office to make a determination, if adjustments are possible. The form may be requested by contacting the Financial Aid office.