The Testing Center provides academic skills assessments and the opportunity to test for online courses. We also administer selected licensure and/or certification examinations. Special testing accommodations are available for students who meet eligibility criteria. We are located in the Continuing Education Center, second floor, Room 201.
To Schedule Your Exam
- Select your desired exam from the table above.
- Select Follow this link to schedule your appointment.
- Log in if you already have an account or create an account if you are new to the Appointment Plus system.
- Select the exam type, preferred time and campus for your exam from the drop down menu under Exam Locator.
- Select preferred highlighted date.
- Specify exam information as prompted.
Testing Center Guidelines
- A valid, current photo I.D. is required for all testing (Driver's License, Passport, Military ID, Tribal ID, or a State/National/Province ID)
- Do not bring your children to the Testing Center. Please refer to the Victoria College Student Handbook, Article XVII, Section 19.11.
- All exams are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Please leave all personal belongings in your vehicle. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Some test administrations may not be available during campus closures or final exam testing.
- Please contact the Testing Center in advance to confirm test date availability if you are traveling from outside Victoria County.
- For students needing Disability Support Services (not including GED, SAT, or ACT), please contact our office for information and scheduling.
Note: The ACT, SAT, and Department Placement Exams are not registered through the Testing Center. Please click on the exam for more information.
Please be sure to notify the Testing Centers early each semester of your intent to use any provided services.
VC Online and Special Accommodation Cover Sheet