Victoria College's Museum of the Coastal Bend is located at 2200 E. Red River Street in Victoria.
Victoria College’s Museum of the Coastal Bend will host the Original Artisans Market from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 2.
The event is free and open to the public.
“Now in our 14th year, the annual holiday market at the museum features one-of-a-kind gifts from regional artisans and makers,” said Sue Prudhomme, VC’s executive director of cultural affairs. “At many markets, any vendor who pays a booth fee is allowed. At this market, we’ve curated regional artisans and makers with quality and diversity as our top priorities.”
Following are the vendors scheduled to participate in the event:
- Backyard Bird Nerd: The art of birding
- Country Q’s: Candles, air fresheners, sugar scrubs, bath bombs
- Crossroads Homemade Goodies: Jams, jellies and preserves
- Das Buehler Haus: Fabric bags for wine and more
- Fryer Works: Handmade pottery
- The Glass Dude: Glass jewelry and dishes
- Gulf Breeze Winery: Wine varietals and blends
- The Herb Cottage: Herbs, succulents and gardening gifts
- JL Soaps: Small-batch soaps, body and beard products
- Una Mae Jones: Quilted Christmas creations
- Santa Rosa Pottery: Thrown and hand-built ceramics
- The Salty Selkie: Beach-themed home décor
- Seditious Seraphim: Custom jewelry
- Shibori Girls: Home goods created from Japanese fabric dying techniques
- South Texas Pecans: Pecans, pecan oil, pecan treats
- T&L Blade Company: Handmade knives
- John Valdivia/Victoria Coffee Roasters: Coffee varieties, photos
- VC’s Academy of Lifelong Learning: Enrichment opportunities
- Victoria Preservation, Inc.: Heritage books and keepsakes
The Museum of the Coastal Bend is located on Victoria College’s Main Campus in Victoria, 2200 E. Red River Street, at the corner of Red River and Ben Jordan streets. Parking is free.