Victoria College is offering four-week online courses during the Fall 2019 semester for qualifying students who want to progress quickly toward their general studies degree or transfer path.
Students who enroll in the courses will focus on one class at a time and complete all four courses during the 16-week semester.
Following are the four-week courses being offered during the Fall 2019 semester:
- Learning Frameworks (EDUC 1300), Aug. 19-Sept. 13
- Composition I (ENGL 1301), Sept. 16-Oct. 11
- General Psychology (PSYC 2301), Oct. 14-Nov. 8
- United States History I (HIST 1301), Nov. 11-Dec. 12
- Art Appreciation (ARTS 1301), Nov. 11-Dec. 12
The courses are limited to 25 students. Interested students are encouraged to speak with an advisor to see if four-week courses are right for them.
For more information, contact Victoria College’s Call Center at (361) 573-3291.