VCT (Virtual College of Texas) Testing
Payment & Registration Information
Main Campus Flyer
Follow this link to schedule your appointment
- Schedule your exam as an Online Exam.
- Verify with your instructor that the test has been sent to the Testing Center before setting your appointment.
- Include your name, instructor's name and contact information, and course and college name when registering.
- If Victoria College is not the host of your VCT course, it is considered an Online Exam.
Testing Center Guidelines
- A valid, current photo I.D. is required for all testing (Driver's License, Passport, Military ID, Tribal ID, or a State/National/Province ID)
- Do not bring your children to the Testing Center. Please refer to the Victoria College Student Handbook, Article XVII, Section 19.11.
- All exams are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Please leave all personal belongings in your vehicle. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Some test administrations may not be available during campus closures or final exam testing.
- Please contact the Testing Center in advance to confirm test date availability if you are traveling from outside Victoria County.
- For students needing Disability Support Services (not including GED, SAT, or ACT), please contact our office for information and scheduling.
For Instructors Only
VCT Instructor Coversheet
(Please submit this form with test instructions for proctoring your student's exam.)